News

It's the little things....

Epsi aa posted Thu at 20:14
New Human Male models went in beta today, and I quickly noticed this....

(notice the eyes and eyebrows)

Kicking Up Recruiting

Epsi aa posted Aug 3, 14
Don't be scared by the new names, they're harmless. I think...

The Games We Play...

Epsi aa posted May 6, 14
Praetorian Guards is more more than just WoW. Our members play games from all different genre's. In addition to WoW we have an active guild on Diablo III, a Minecraft Server (where all are welcome to come help Epsi build his castle :)), and a RUST Server.

If you're bored and have a few minutes to spare, challenge one of our old school members to a game of Hearthstone.

Many of us have pre-purchased Wildstar and we plan on having an active guild within it. Ever been interested in running a guild? We are currently looking for a Guild Leader to run our Wildstar chapter. All the backing of PG is at your disposal including the website and mumble. Speak with Epsi for more details.

Of course, if World of Warcraft is your thing, we plan on having an active following going into Warlords of Draenor and hitting mythic raiding hard. Think you have what it takes to join our ranks? Hit the checkout our recruitment page.

Thanks for visiting our site!

Heroic Thok 25

Muzek posted Apr 3, 14
Missed our first kill but I recorded our second.

Therosian a Figures we add the video where I was a sacrificial lamb right at the start...
While this wasn't our first kill, it was definitely one of our cleanest kills. Enjoy the video!

Progress
Shoutbox
Might be back this week /fingers crossed
my motherboard died, as soon as i can get a replacement ill be back. Need an X58 board
will be back next week after i move in to my new place (now with fiber internets!)
on Domminon Side
Moved to Wildstar Server Orias Guild Paragon if anyone is playing with intent to raid Hit me up on Razik in game
Mumble
Announcement of